|Frequently Asked Questions
- Check the fields you have entered: login, first/last
name, password, password confirmation.
- Most often this happens because you have entered your password with lithuanian letters
during the registration. When logging in, try switching to lithuanian as well. If this
doesn't help, check if you have entered your password with Caps Lock turned on (test and TEST are considered different
passwords). When nothing helps, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your login, first/last name and
email that you have entered in the registration form.
- We don't push our users to read their mail only in Netscape or Explorer. If you
prefer Pegasus, Eudora or The Bat, you can get your mail from our POP3 server. Just set
your POP3 server to pop.freemail.lt in your program's preferences.
- You can't use our SMTP server. We recommend using your provider's SMTP server for your outgoing messages.
- The maximum mailbox size at freemail.lt is 2MB.
The messages will NOT be kept in the mailbox, although they will be resent to all addresses.
- You can use "Delete Account" button in "" menu
For the moment, we can suggest only this way:
- When you start your freemail.lt session, our server remembers your computer so that you don't have to enter your login name and password for each action you perform. The server remembers your computer for 4 hours, and during this time you can enter freemail.lt without entering your login and password. You can utilize the "" button to make the server "forget" your computer. After that, any attempt to enter freemail.lt will require entering your login and password.
- Click "". At the Preferences page, choose "Password Options". You will see the fields with your information. To change your password, you must enter it in the "Password" and "Password Verification" fields. Please make sure that you enter your password correctly. If you're sure that the information is correct, click "Change". If you are not sure go to "Main Page" to cancel all changes.
Please send all your questions to email@example.com.
UAB "Penki kontinentai" 2000